The Google Summer of Code 2013 results was declared on 27th May 2013, in between my semester exam so i had no time to devote until the end of my semester exams and /me returning back to my home.
With the beginning of the 2nd week of June, I started to hack around with the project, Darkserver. The project is available on GitHub.
That week was pretty much a reading week rather than coding week as I had to go through all kinds of documentation. Darkserver is implemented using retask, which uses Redis. Though, I earlier little knowledge about the topics, I went thoroughly through the Redis documentation and googled more about Redis.
I also had to go through the retask documentation. Finally, I went once again went through darkserver code and created diagrams, this will me helping out the solve out the task and helping me to know where to hack the code to get the work running.